Thursday, February 11, 2010

what the hell?

I love my daughter. She's 14 years old. I will do anything for her. We share everything...really, we are each other's confidante. Over the school hols last year, there was this boy (let me just call him J) who became close friends with her. They YMed every night and every session lasted for more than 3 hours. She slept very little as she found the conversations stimulating. They even started talking on the phone and smsing a lot. J is by the way, our neighbor. She felt that their relationship is going somewhere and truth be told, on 1st Jan 2010, he finally got the courage to tell her that he liked her a lot and wished that they could be more than friends....My daughter was elated!!! She was happy for the first few days.....until the day she had to go back to boarding school. From then on, even when she came home for a few hours on Sundays, J seemed to totally ignore her...WHAT THE HELL???.....He cant be doing this to her....And now, i was told that he had even removed her from being his top friend on myspace!! And whenever my daughter smsed him, he never responded.....I told my daughter that she's wasting her time to keep the hope (that he's gonna treat her right, as a boyfriend should) alive! And now my daughter is coming back for a one week Chinese New Year holiday beginning tomorrow.....AND WE SHALL SEE if that boy continues to ignore her....I WILL MAKE SURE THAT SHE BREAKS UP WITH THAT DUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment