Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A proud mama

Hi readers!

It's officially my first entry for December. Too much has been happening lately that I just could not find the time to write in my blog! Hahaha....but I would always make the time to read other people's blog!! My method to unwind after a hard day's work! Anyway, just wanna share with you guys the good news that my son Farhan had scored 5As in his UPSR exam. Alhamdulillah.....all the hard work (mama's hahaha.....as always, I take the credit for any of my child's success...hihi) sending him to his many tuition classes etc had paid off.


Yeah....that's him on your far right. Look at him ........ one proud and satisfied looking boy, showing off his results slip! Hmmm.........all these while, before the exam I was always scolding him for not studying....I was not confident that he would get 5As because he would only study when told and itupun....would focus on his work for 15 minutes before leaving the table to take a rest.....and the rest took longer than 15 minutes! Manalah mama tak naik berang!!!! This was always the source of contention between me and him! But I guess he had the last laugh.....and proved me wrong! Sorry dear boy for not 100% believing in you.....I was wrong, i admit it! I guess it was just your way of studying which was different than mine and I should not expect everyone to study the way I did dulu dulu. Huhuhu.

Anyway, his papa, my dear hubby was also proud of him. Asked him what he wanted as a present. And so, hubby bought him this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




His very own laptop!! It's called ALIENWARE by Dell! Cost papa more than RM4K, i tell ya! Huih.....kids nowadays.....they always expect us to buy them all these fancy, techno gizmos that are not cheap, mind you! I remember when I got 5As dulu, my dad only took me and the whole family out to eat KFC je!!

Nasib baik laaaa papa awak kerja kat Arab Saudi nak oiiiii.....




No comments:

Post a Comment