Sunday, May 27, 2012

Gosh!!! It's been ages!

This has been my longest absence ever from blogging. I am still alive and well, though. Just lost my writing mojo. Been too caught up with work. Found some time to write in my blog today just because I do not have to go to SSP anymore during the weekends during these 2-week school holidays....yeah, the kids are home for the hols and I can finally sit back and relax on my saturdays and sundays. Read the previous post about my trip to the Maldives. Yeah...really had some fun there. Promised to upload photos, didn't I? Well, enjoy these below.
Isn't the place just heavenly? I could simply sit and look at this scenery for hours.
Posing amidst the swaying coconut trees....could I pass for an exotic island chic? hehehe
Of course I had my 'beach boy' with me, to keep me company :)
And what's a holiday without a feast....
and a snorkeling expedition to complete the truly wonderful island getaway

No comments:

Post a Comment