Friday, August 19, 2011

Big help from little hands

I have not been updating my blog for quite a while now. Same old story....busy busy busy. However, this entry is dedicated to my littlest one, Fahim! Thank you for being such a big help to me yesterday.



Hehehe....No, I am NOT an advocate of child labor...no, no, no, ni bukan kes dera ya. He wanted to help me. Of course I was giving hints that I need help...hehehe....typical hints are like, "Kesian Mama....I'm so tired, but I want to cook for you guys coz we've always been eating out, you guys deserve a home-cooked meal once in a while...but, kesiannnn mama penat...."... Hahahaha, and he fell for it!!! Terus masuk kitchen, even though he was feeling lethargic from fasting.

Well, Fahim, you made my day! All I can say is, terima kasih daun keladi...hikhikhik....lain kali, tolong mama lagi!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment