Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Curi-curi berblog

Hi everyone. It has been quite some time since i last updated my blog. Been superbusy as a bee lately. I am currently in the office, feeling exhausted after a day's work (hehehe.....percaya sangat lah I have been working the entire day...syyyyy....). Well, I have nothing much to say really, especially since it is already the fasting month. I find that my brain goes numb during the day when I'm fasting....can't think....and it doesn't help either when night time comes as my brain goes into an asleep mode from the wayyyyy too much binging on food!!

It's boring to come to work these days. Apparently a majority of FBM citizens are on leave or MIA!!! So, I'd do my disappearing act too....I'll be at home between 11 and 2....especially now without a maid, I'd spend those precious lunch/rest hours to do what I can around the house. Like today, once I've seen Fahim step on the school bus, I went into the kitchen to cook masak lemak cili api ikan merah and tempe goreng kicap for our break of fast. So, when I get back home from work petang nanti, I wouldn't have to rush to prepare dinner.

Oh yes, I went to Port Dickson a few days before the fasting month began. Not for a holiday ye tuan-tuan dan puan-puan....(although, if you look at the photos I'm sharing with u down here...looks like macam pergi vacation aje!!!). What else, kursus ISO siri 2....precisely, internal audit course. I was scared shit that those who attended the course would di-paksa-rela to become an internal auditor for the faculty. However, PM Alwi told us that only a few from the group would be selected. I surely hope that it wouldn't be me.

The hotel we stayed at this time, was wayyyyy better than Seri Costa. It's called the Avillion, Admiral Cove....wahhh...gempak kan nama hotel.....sah2 ingat kat oversea...heh...hampeh...not oversea...bythesea aje..This photo down here, I managed to snap while I was ter'kial-kial' mencari the conference room.....Sempat lagi tu menangkap gambar....


Memandangkan Marhani, Zarina and Kak Jem (diaorang ni can be considered satu kepala lah dengan I..) were also among the course participants, apa lagi....favorite activity in the afternoon after the workshop.....Apakah????



Haaa......hitting the gym.....

Tak percaya?

.
.
.
.



Hehehe.....oittt!!! janganlah focus on my stomach tu.....

Penat woo.....before lifting the weights, I ran on the treadmill...and despite sweating profusely in a 30 minute run, I burnt a mere 120 calories....Perggghhhh!! I swear that whatever i consumed for lunch or dinner at the hotel totalled to more than a thousand calories per seating! Macamana nak maintain kurus ni???

Favorite activity after the night workshop session pula??



Hehehe......makan durian!!! Not me....no no no....I don't wanna suffer from sore throat...I was already coughing so bad as it was. The four ladies ni memang hantu deghoyan!! Especially Kak Jem (wearing the red checkered shirt tu)....tengok tu....tengah menyumbat durian masuk mulut!!! You think that was all we did malam tu??....think again.....We headed to Bangi Kopitiam pulak....pekena kopi! Mana tak perut masuk angin...the next day a few of them (I'm not naming names...hehehe)...had to visit the toilet every so often!

The last day of the workshop....as usual.....photo session is a must! I have not obtained a copy of the group photo with all the course participants from the Faculty photographer yet so, just layan le gambar the 3 mak dara pingitan ni again....



The hotel has a space/gallery dedicated for beautiful art works.....Nice paintings right? The 3 models pun nice juga!!

And here's one of me by the fountain



See, what did I tell ya....macam bukan pergi berkursus....












No comments:

Post a Comment