Sunday, January 8, 2012

Farhan will be in Pekan

Happy yet sad.

Reason?

Happy - Farhan got to go to a boarding school .... It has been his dream to go to one, although the school that he was offered is not the one he aimed for...But, it is also a good school, nonetheless

Sad - Mama would have to part with her dear darling son....huhuhuhuhu....and Pekan is not near, you know!

I googled on google maps for the map and directions to MRSM Bandar Tun Abdul Razak, Pekan Pahang....and the distance is shocking!! And the travelling time is even more shocking...4 hrs and 53 minutes!!! Take a look below, if you don't believe me!



Shah Alam in Selangor, is on the West Coast of Malaysia and Pekan which is located in the state of Pahang, is wayyyy on the East Coast....coast to coast, man! Oh dear.......what would I do if I miss him terribly....driving there every weekend is not an option! 5 hours one way....return trip would take me 10 hours....and if my hubby is not around, then I would be the only one driving and that would really be taxing on me.

But, I have to let him go......My dear son, I know it's your wish to be in a good school...this is for your future....It is the best center for the MRSM IGCSE (cambridge) program, and mama hope that you'd be the best! And if you do well in your Cambridge exams 4 years from now, you will be sent to the UK to further your studies in either Cambridge or Oxford......and I would really be proud of you....heck! Even now Mama is already so proud of you son!

**Huwaaaaa.....already crying**



No comments:

Post a Comment