Friday, January 20, 2012

Ouch! Threading is painful!

On a whim, I decided to give threading a go. This crazy spur of the moment thing happened yesterday when I was at the Empire Shopping Gallery with my kids. We went there to buy some toys for Fahim using up the money he saved from his school allowance. He had RM80 in all. So, after buying the toy from Toys r us, we headed to Popular Book Store just because Sarah wanted to buy a workbook for her History class in school. Now.....that was when the crazy idea hit me....you see, right next to the book store is this beauty salon...it has a nice inviting decor and there were no customers at that time.



So, I thought of just asking about their threading services that was advertised at the door. And when this nice indian lady told me that yeah...she could thread my eyebrows, to remove the bushy unruly bits at the end of each eye brow, costing only RM12....I immediately agreed to give it a try. Then i also asked her if she could remove the facial hair above my lips (which has always made me look like I have a moustache.....euwww!!!) and she smiled and said she could remove ALL facial hair at RM50. Now, I didnt wanna spend that much, so she said, she can just remove the hair from my brows and upper lips at the cost of RM20. So, apalagi.....I nodded and asked her to do her MAGIC....he he he.....

And.....tadaaaaaa.......my brows look super "tidy" now like this.....



and I no more look like a man woman.....hahahaha.......



What do yo think? Ha ha ha ha

Anyway, as a first-timer to threading......my God, it was quite painful.....should I give it another go next time? Hmmm....maybe, ONLY after taking a pain killer before.... hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment