Saturday, February 2, 2013

Can't think of an interesting title

Hey peeps!

Been ignoring my blog for a long while now. Simply too bored to write. Work has taken a toll on me and my enthusiasm. I dare say that I am not this carefree person anymore. Life was a lot more interesting then. Now I see myself as a boring person. Come'on....I can't even think of what fun things to do anymore on a Saturday like this. Before deciding to take a peek into my blog, I was sitting on my bed (am still), staring at the ceiling, not knowing what I should do. I was supposed to take Fahim out for his swimming lesson but he did not want to go...tired he said. So, here I am....still not knowing what to do that I finally decided to write in my blog.

Oh by the way, I am writing on my iPad. Yes....dear hubby bought it for me right before we went to Australia for the December hols. Loveeeeee the fun time we had in Gold Coast. Wouldn't mind going there again. Took lots of photos but they're in the other laptop or else I would have been able to upload them for you to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment