Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sweet memories


Jubail....that's my other home, that's where my heart is....coz that's where my sayang is. Even though the visit was a short one this time around, I really did enjoy every single second of it, terubat rindu sekejap. Although I'm missing him even more now that I'm back in Malaysia again......sigh......I hate saying goodbye!

After he picked me up at King Fahd International Airport in Dammam, we went straight to Al-Khobar for a two night romantic getaway....hehehe....Anyway, here are some pics we snapped while having lunch at this Indonesian restaurant called Restoren Nusantara, located in Dammam. So, layan....


Ikan bakar with sambal. My hubby said this fish is called ikan cherry (?)... a common catch in the waters off Eastern Saudi Arabia..... a testimony from his fishing expeditions.



Since I have a sweet tooth, could'nt resist myself from ordering this sinful ABC....waduh waduh....kok manis sekaliiiiiiii es campurnya pakkk!!!! Unlike Malaysia's ABC, there ain't any kacang in it, me n hubby dok tercari2 the kacang but none in sight. Guess that's why it's called es campur instead of es kacang.



Hahahaha....konon wanted to capture the beautiful mural but the truth is... just wanted to show off my beautiful Abaya....can I pass for an Arab woman???? tak kuasa.....!!!


Jeng, jeng, jeng...this is my man, my superhero (sorry guys....missing him much, so bear with me and my terms of endearment ni hahaha!!). At first look, macam kat tepi pantai aje kan?


Aiseyman.....senget pulak my head tu, sebab tulah tak boleh jadi model.
Anyway, for those of u from Jubail yg nak makan Malaysian food, ke sini ajelah ye! My hubby said Malaysian Kitchen restaurant in Al-Khobar, frequented by Malaysian expats and families, has already ceased operations due to a hike in the shop rental.

Yikes! Just look at the time. Gotta go pick up my son from school. So, will see you guys in the next entry ya for more updates of my trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment